Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Purchase can be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the delivered date.
- Items must be unused, undamaged, unwashed with sanitary stickers (applicable to all bottoms and one piece) and in original packaging with all the original labels. Ensure that all articles in the package are intact. If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Purchase Not Eligible for Return
- Final sale item(s) is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Swimwear can only be returned/exchanged if it is defective/damaged or the wrong item.
- You must email us a picture showing the problem/defect after submitting the return/exchange request online.
How to Make Your Return or Exchange:
Sign in our website to submit return/exchange request online. All returns must first be authorized by one of our support agents. Without authorization, returns will not be accepted.
Get authorization and return address via email.
Pack and ship return package. Items must be in its original packaging with original label.
Input shipping details (tracking number & delivery company).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Items are no longer eligible for return after 30 days of purchase and are considered the final sale.
If you have further questions/issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com